What should I do if I have an accident or the vehicle breaks down?

Status message

The webform component payment_webform is not able to be displayed

In the case that you have an accident, the first thing you should do is contact the police to complete an accident report. Once this has been done contact Zimba Car Hire. For breakdown service, contact Zimba Car Hire

I'm interested in this Car

Visitor Info
This form will automatically send us an e-mail and will allow our staff to contact you as soon as possible. Thanks for getting interested!!!